Here is brief information for those of you who want to know more about how we work with Covid-19 and what measures we have taken to prevent the spread of infection.
Queens Hotel is open as usual and welcomes you warmly to us.
We follow and take note of the authorities’ recommendations and guidelines in the work with Covid-19 on an ongoing basis and informs staff whether to think, manage and act during these times.
For us, it is important that our employees are healthy and fit during the work, therefore we deeply recommend staff to stay at home at the slightest suspicion / symptom of illness. All our corridors and public spaces is suited with Hand Sanitize stations.
- All our employees have undergone training in hygiene and cleaning routines and we do everything we can to make sure our hotel is as safe as possible.
- We perform regular disinfection of surfaces that are often used, such as door handles, card terminals, elevator buttons, tables, chairs and menus.
- We have increased the focus on hand hygiene and hand disinfection is available for our guests in public areas.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs in our restaurants and lobbies so that you can keep a sufficient distance to other guests.
- You will be greeted by a number of “remember to keep your distance” signs that help us all not to forget.
- We prioritize hygiene for you as guests also for the breakfast buffet by putting up spaces in the Buffeet. Hand sanitizer and handgloves are available for all our guests.